xsl-list

RE: no attributes outputed when chaining transformations

2004-12-16 02:07:44
Can anyone think why this may happen? I can also post my
input xml and
xsl files if that would help.

It would indeed help. It's very hard to debug code without seeing it. Apart
from anything else, posting your code tells us a lot about your level of
experience and therefore the kind of mistakes you are likely to make.

The problem could easily be some slip-up in the template matching rules,
e.g. a phase-1 template rule being invoked when you intended a phase-2 rule
to fire.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/