xsl-list

Re: no attributes outputed when chaining transformations

2004-12-16 14:05:37
Here is the result after the first step:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<testPlan xmlns="http://www.virtc.com/jdep/att"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.virtc.com/jdep/att D:/jdep/ATTCON~1/ATT_1_0_8/TestPlan.xsd" testPlanName="CRSAcceptanceSouthPole" baseDir="${TEST_BASE_DIR}"/>

notice the attributes are all present and our default namespace has now correctly changed according to this transform.

What is the result when you drop the 'exclude-result-prefixes' attribute on
xsl:stylesheet?

It appears that could be what is happening. I agree this is not a good practice especially since we have the facility to avoid repeated serailizing and reparse. That's why I have been trying to see if I can get chaining to work before resorting to a less optimal workaraound.

Might be far too heavy for your case, but ever taken a look at the Cocoon project? (http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/) Very nice stuff, SAX based and mainly configured with XML sitemaps...

:)