xsl-list

RE: no attributes outputed when chaining transformations

2004-12-16 00:16:19
Hi,

If I follow the xalan Pipe or UseXMLFilters samples and chain
together
my transformations I do not get the same result as when I
perform these
transformations separately, i.e. If I do A -> B and then B->C  in two
separate steps then I get my desired result. However If I do
A->B->C by
chaining I do not get the same result as above.
Specifically when I use chaining I do not see any attributes, in any
element that should have attributes. Other than that the results are
identical.

Can anyone think why this may happen? I can also post my
input xml and
xsl files if that would help.

Have you tested with a simple example to rule out non-stylesheet issues. Also,
have you tested using another XSLT engine?

Do you use a DTD with B, where the DTD contains default attributes?

Cheers,

Jarno