xsl-list

RE: FW: Siblings

2004-12-15 12:45:00
Its a bit more complicated than that... plus requires a fairly complex set
of xml results -- not that those in this list wouldn't understand (THEY
WOULD MUCH BETTER THAN I!!!) but too hard to set up the example.
Well here it is anyways:
http://meetscoresonline.com/results.asp?tax=1&meet=10090
The scores on this page needed to be offset by 3... to accomodate an odd
configuration for the event.

Here is the XSL that drives this page:
http://meetscoresonline.com/documents/results_t.xsl

Here is the XML that serves as the EVENT lookup:
http://meetscoresonline.com/documents/event_lookup.xml

Note:  in the stylesheet, I temporarily hardcoded the meetid 10090 within
the EVENT mode="TD" template to handle this offset -- needs to become a
value passed down from the database.

Karl

-----Original Message-----
From: Arun Sinha [mailto:arunsinha666(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 12:29 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: FW: [xsl] Siblings

Hi Karl,

This is working, but had to resort to an XSL:CHOOSE, the modulo value
(which
would result in 0) kept throwing me off.  Any ideas how to avoid the
XSL:CHOOSE and stick with pure mathematics?

It would be better to post the complete wroking stylesheet.
So that people out here can just copy and paste to analyse the problem.

Cheers.

Arun

--~--