xsl-list

Re: Add attributes Processed File

2004-12-06 09:12:56
Hi,
thanks for helping.
The problem is that I have to group a set of XML elements that is on the same
level at the XML document tree.
My document is like this:
<root>
 <a flag="false">
   <b flag="false"/>
 </a>
 <c>
    <b flag="false"/>
    <b flag="false">
       <a flag="true"/>
       <b flag="true"/>
       <a flag="true"/>
       <a flag="true"/>
       <a flag="true"/>
    </b>
 </c>
</root>

I must group all elements "a" with attribute flag="true" follwed by a element
"b" with attribute flag="true"  with at the same level in the XML document
tree. Fox example, in the exemple above, It should goup:
       <a flag="true"/>
       <b flag="true"/>
       <a flag="true"/>
       <a flag="true"/>
       <a flag="true"/>
So I must group all groups of elements "a" that has one element "b" among them.

Do you have any idea in how can I do that?
The only solution that i think is to mark te already processed elements "a".

Thanks a lot,
Roger.

Roger,