xsl-list

RE: SVG and Presentations at XML 2004

2004-12-03 08:11:17
The XML Conference link (
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/slides.html ) downloads the 7MB
file correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort
[mailto:pieter(_dot_)siegers(_at_)elnorte(_dot_)com]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 9:50 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] SVG and Presentations at XML 2004

Hi Wendell,

Same as Joe, I could download the zip but it after trying to open it it was
corrupt. I suppose you will have to replace the zip with a correct one.

Cheers and thanx,
<prs/>

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or
copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately.