xsl-list

Re: SVG and Presentations at XML 2004

2004-12-02 18:46:41

On Dec 2, 2004, at 11:25 AM, Wendell Piez wrote:

BTW, has anyone done anything with XSLT and the new slideshow system from Eric Meyers?

http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/

It's really excellent, using a single file for an entire presentation, and doing everything with CSS and Javascript.

Nope: but XSLT slideware is nothing new.

True, but I've never been impressed enough with any of them to bother to use them.

It's a bit discouraging, BTW, to see the sad state of SVG on the client end. I just went to the Adobe page and note they've not released a new Mac OS X binary in three years!!!

Bruce