xsl-list

recursive function?

2005-01-24 00:17:58
A simple version of my Xml looks like this;

<Result>

<Person>
 <Name>Pete</Name>
 <City>New York</City>
</Person>

<Person>
 <Name>Tom</Name>
 <City>Chicago</City>
</Person>

<Person>
 <Name>Lisa</Name>
</Person>

<Person>
 <Name>Bart</Name>
</Person>

</Result>

I would like mye page to look something like this:

Pete - New York
Tom - Chicago

People not connected to city:
Lisa
Bart

In my for-each Person loop I know i can check if City exists and if not write the line "People not connected to city:". But how can I do this only once - before the first person not having a City node? (The ones without City will always come last in the listing). I guess I will have to use a recursive funcion, but how will this work when I'm using the for-each looping through the records?

Thanks

Tore