xsl-list

RE: unexpected <TD> tags

2005-01-20 00:49:37
Hi,

     Iam getting unexpected <TD> tags in my xsl transform
result. I don't
have any <TD> tags in my input file having no attributes. But they are
showing up in the output.

It's hard to say without seeing the source and stylesheet. Are you sure you're
not generating the TD element in your stylesheet (as opposed to copying then
from the source tree), or not copying the attributes while copying the TD
element?

Iam using oraclexmlparserv2. I had earlier reported the appearance of
<xsl:template> tags having no attributes.

Are these 2 related.

Hard to say. You should check with Oracle if this is a known bug (if it is a
bug in the processor and not in your stylesheet).

Cheers,

Jarno