xsl-list

Re: How to used HTML tags with XML/XSL

2005-01-14 09:25:47
Thanks very much.
It works correctly but it overrides other tags I use in other XSL
files and import using <xsl:import> tag.
I think it is a problem with priority or something like this.
Also when I use xmlns:h and changed * to h:*, it does not do anything at all.
The header is now like this:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:h="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>
Is this correct?

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:02:49 GMT, David Carlisle