xsl-list

RE: xslt processing XML file by applying multiple transformation

2005-01-12 10:27:38

From: JBryant(_at_)s-s-t(_dot_)com [mailto:JBryant(_at_)s-s-t(_dot_)com]

Hi, ana,

If I absolutely could not get it done in one pass, I'd use modes
for this,
as Mark Lundquist pointed out.

However, it may be easier to do this as one pass than you might think. As
Michael Kay has oft pointed out, you can write the results of your first
transformation into a variable and then process the contents of the
variable, giving you complete processing in one pass.

Look again, that's *exactly* what my example does :-) :-)
-ml-