xsl-list

Re: xslt processing XML file by applying multiple transformation

2005-01-11 22:57:00
hi, uap001!

        I think you could use document.

 <xsl:variable name="xml_file1" select="document(A.xml)"/>

and then do what you want to do with variable xml_file1

<xsl:value-of select="$xml_file1/xxx/xxx"/>

<xsl:for-each select="$xml_file1/xxx[(_at_)someAtrribe=xxx]">
</xsl:for-each>