xsl-list

Re: Generating different headers and trailers for the first, subseque nt and last pages using FOP

2005-01-12 08:20:09
Hi, Kevin,

I don't know of any way to get the actual last page of a page sequence to
have a different header or footer.

The work-around I use is to add another page sequence at the end of the
document. Then I get a blank page that has the end footer information I
need. If the powers that be hate it, point out that you can put all kinds
of good things on this page: company logo, contact info, full copyright
notice, etc. I've used this method to get around this issue more than
once.

HTH

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services
(on contract at Synergistic Solution Technologies)