xsl-list

Adding CDATA to the transformed XML

2005-01-12 08:24:28

Hi,
 How to add CDATA to the transformed XML. Is there an option to set the
CDATA in XSL
<Message>
        <Header>
                <SenderFaxNumber><xsl:value-of
select="Store/FaxPhone"/></SenderFaxNumber>
        </Header>
</Message>

My output should be
<Message>
        <Header>

<SenderFaxNumber><![CDATA[111-222-3333]]></SenderFaxNumber>
        </Header>
</Message>

Is there a way to specify it in xsl.But, if i do a
<SenderFaxNumber><![CDATA[<xsl:value-of
select="Store/FaxPhone"/>]]</SenderFaxNumber>
It does not process this.

Thanks,
Rajan