xsl-list

[ANN] XSLfast 2.0 beta available

2005-02-22 08:22:24
jCatalog Software AG announces the availability of XSLfast 2.0 beta

We are pleased to announce the availability of the 2.0 beta of XSLfast.

XSLfast is the market leading graphical editor for XSL documents. Since the Year 2000 we have provided worldwide customers with our easy-to-use Design and Authoring tool for XSL:FO. Our latest release, version 2.0, will be a major upgrade that provides a simplified user interface, improved performance and many new features. Examples of the areas we have improved include:

- working with tables has been simplified
- multiple pages and reusable layouts can now be integrated in one template
- table rows and table cells can be given a background image
- you can now organize different layers and sort your components within them - attributes contained in XML files are now shown in the XML structure window
- the contents of XML nodes can now be displayed as a list, with different
kinds of lists
- and many more!

Please download your free evaluation copy at
http://www.xslfast.com

With best regards
Gerd Napieraj