xsl-list

RE: Decimal precision

2005-02-07 07:55:13
I'm using Saxon.Net and I don't think it is up to 8.2 yet.  I hope to hear
back from Pieter Siegers today to confirm this.

My point is, I have to stick with earlier version of Saxon which may not
allow what I want to do.

I'm actually using the saxon:evaluate() function.  Here is what is being
processed:

<content>sum(for $i in $p1/provider/claim/claim_line/reimbursement_amount
return xs:decimal($i))</content>

And the calling XSLT code:

saxon:evaluate(current()/content, $current_context)

This works for other more simple commands but I'm wondering if the for-in
process cannot be handled in this manner.

I am using Saxon 8.1.1 from Saxonica.

Is there a way to make this decimal percision work with saxon:evaluate() ?

Thanks,
Jim Neff