xsl-list

A few questions to WordML

2005-03-30 22:54:27

Hi!

Is it possible to define lengths (table widths, column widths and so on) in
percentages? I have only seen lengths in twips in WordML documents.

I also would like to know if table footers are possible. As far as I know table
headers can be managed by setting a table row attribute to "on", but I have
never seen table footers.

I need something similar to fo:markers in WordML to do calculations. Any ideas,
how I could do that?

Greetings SeNeTeX