xsl-list

Re: Testing 2 XML documents for equality - a solution

2005-03-30 10:30:11
Thanks a lot David for your observations.. I would try
to solve the bugs you have pointed(if solvable!) and
post a new stylesheet.

I think I should solve these important bugs, before
defending my solution further!

Sorry to all to whom I am not answering presently..
I'll surely respond..

Regards,
Mukul

--- David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

  <xsl:for-each select="$doc1//@*">
    <xsl:sort select="." />

  i.e. adding a xsl:sort instruction in the for-each
  loop. This shall solve this problem!

No you need to sort on the attribute name, not it's
value as the names
are unique. You also need to distinguish attributes
on different elemnts
so you don't want //@*

David

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by
Star. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more
information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk

--~--