xsl-list

Re: "...how a few lines of XQuery can often do more than a large XSLT stylesheet."

2005-03-22 14:35:23

the message is that XQuery can sometimes do things with fewer lines of code
than XSLT, and that's undisputable.

If we all agree to write our XSLT stylesheets on one line, even this may
prove to be not only disputable, but indisputably false...