xsl-list

RE: Error with PCDATA nodes

2005-03-15 15:20:19
This question is entirely processor specific.

It's a good idea to have more than one XSLT processor on your desktop. When
one of them produces incomprehensible error messages, another will often do
better.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Marenus [mailto:jonathanmarenus(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com]
Sent: 15 March 2005 21:04
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Error with PCDATA nodes

When I run my XSL against an XML, I am getting the
following error, "Keyword xsl:value-of may not contain
PCDATA nodes".  The main problem is that it didn't
even tell me where the error was, so I commented out
some areas, but I kept on getting the error.  What
could it be?  Also, the XSL file is very long, so how
could I locate where the error is without manually
looking?  Thanks.

--~--