xsl-list

Re: Error with PCDATA nodes

2005-03-15 14:42:28
Jonathan Marenus writes:
When I run my XSL against an XML, I am getting the following error,
"Keyword xsl:value-of may not contain PCDATA nodes".  The main problem
is that it didn't even tell me where the error was, so I commented out
some areas, but I kept on getting the error.  What could it be?  Also,
the XSL file is very long, so how could I locate where the error is
without manually looking?  Thanks.

Try another XSLT processor that reports errors more precisely.

Try searching the web for that error message.

--
Kevin