xsl-list

Re: calling two consecutive xsl files

2005-03-10 10:26:24
Let me ask a dumb question:

Against my will and advice, we're moving a lot of XSLTing from the
client to the server. But as a advantage, i'm no longer tied to
transformiix and msxml processors, nor to XSL 1.0.

But how do i do xsl on the server? Supose i use Saxon, how do i invoke
a transformation from a URI? Do i have to have some sort of scripting,
or so?

Now we're building ASP to invoke XSLTs, but i want to break free of
that, and also want to embrace XSL 2.0 where i can.

Thanks.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:47:56 +0000, RQamar