xsl-list

RE: calling two consecutive xsl files

2005-03-10 08:17:30
Pipeline processing was discussed on this list yesterday:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200503/msg00447.html

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: RQamar [mailto:qamar_rahil(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk]
Sent: 10 March 2005 14:29
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] calling two consecutive xsl files

Hello again

Is it possible to do something like

            Input.xml -> First.xsl -> Output1.xml -> Second.xsl ->
FinalOutput.xml

as one execution ?

At the moment my execution is in two stages. I do

            Input.xml -> First.xsl -> Output1.xml

and then manually start the second execution

            Output1.xml -> Second.xsl -> FinalOutput.xml

I was wondering whether something in my First.xsl could
prevent me from
seeing Output1.xml. Some background processing could be done to only
throw the FinalOutput.xml as the end result.

Comments?

Thanks
Rahil

--~--