xsl-list

RE: Probs using XSLT in browsers

2005-03-08 08:01:35

Well, it seems the voodoo continues, cause i've tryed that
and it doesn't work either... It never get's into the
for-each. And just for bad luck my trial verisons of a xsl
debugger just finished and my f* company just spend the money
available for on-line purchases by renewing a f* MSDN license
that is of no f* use at all so i have to wait for a week or
two and i'm ashamed to ask for a new one...

:)

It will work, just check your paths.  Maybe use // until it works and
then make them more specific.

If it really isn't working, post it back.

cheers
andrew