xsl-list

Re: Probs using XSLT in browsers

2005-03-08 08:43:02
I just went to some debuging and put it to work like this:

<xsl:for-each select="document('')/*/xsl:variable[(_at_)name='dias']/dia">

at least in FF cause in IE it gives another error i guess it's unrelated...

Thanks to you all, and to the guys at Oxygen that kindly give me
another trial period.  :)

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:01:35 -0000, Andrew Welch