xsl-list

Re: Sorting network addresses

2005-03-02 08:09:48
So i would have to write the DTD to  file, then in my XSLT add

<xsl:output doctype-system="myDTD.dtd" />

...so theres no way to add an inline DTD?  I guess I could generate
the transformed XML file, then read in that file, insert the dtd
string to the top of it and re-write the file....but that seems
strange.  I really cant use an external DTD....well, maybe for what I
am doing i dont have to have it.

-craig

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:02:50 GMT, David Carlisle