xsl-list

Re: Slightly off-topic: Management of transformation processes

2005-04-07 04:24:02
Huditsch Roman wrote:

Hi,

At the very moment I have to deal with a slightly off-topic problem...
I've developed multiple transformation processes for various document
types (eg.g articles, legislations,...) each consisting of multiple
stylesheets.
I am in search for a tool which is able to manage my transformation
processes.
For example it has to be aware that XML documents with the document type
"article" must be processed by "transform_articles.bat",
but it shouldonly take those articles as input documents, which have
been altered since the last transformation process...

I suppose that this requirement is not as uncommon, so I hope that there
is already something around which saves me a lot development time...

Do you have any hints for me?
Thanks a lot.

i would heartedly suggest using Ant to control such
things....(ant.apache.org)

gl, Jim Fuller