xsl-list

Re: WordML question (was Re: )

2005-04-01 23:06:11

Zitat von Wendell Piez <wapiez(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>:

I suggest you ask someplace where WordML is on topic, such as an MSOffice
developers' group. Asking here is not as effective, because (a) you have to
break the list's rules to do it (people subscribe to this list looking for
a fairly pure feed of information on XSL; off-topic chatter dilutes it),
and (b) anyway it's not altogether likely you'll reach someone who will
both know the answer, and who is able and inclined to speak up and help
(the density of informed WordML users here is considerably lower than the
density of XSL users, though the groups overlap).

Oh, I see. I didn't want to dilute the list ;) The problem is, that I couldn't
find anywhere help to WordML because I whether need another software from
Microsoft or the descriptions I found do not really satisfy me, which is really
annoying. To be honest, the WordML standard is bull**** and I wouldn't use it if
it wouldn't be a school project.

But enough of chatting, you won't find any other questions from me about this
topic ;)

Yes, sorry, there's some weird mailer thing happening there.

No problem ;)