xsl-list

Re: Re:

2005-04-01 02:47:04

Zitat von Wendell Piez <wapiez(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>:

At 12:54 AM 3/31/2005, it was written:
Is it possible to define lengths (table widths, column widths and so on) in
percentages?

Definitely. Getting them to work is another question.
Hm, what does this mean?

Everything you're asking appears to be about WordML. Is there an XSL
question hidden in there somewhere?
Yes, I thought someone could help me. It is not really an XSL problem, but when
I do not know whether my asked features are possible with WordML or not, I don't
need to start with.

A subject line would be nice too (though here there's nothing to archive
yet).
Well, but my mail has a subject line ;)

Cheers,
Wendell