xsl-list

Re: Display HyperLink

2005-05-26 12:38:01
Hi Jon,

Sorry for the confusion, the actual field in the XML doc is:
c6='<a
href=..\ASP\InvoiceReprint\BARInv_Reprint_View_Frame.asp?Inv_Num=358778>358778</a>'

I am trying to display the XML on an HTML page using an XSL
stylesheet. If I do a regular value-of, then I get the formatted link
below, but I want it to display as an actual clickable hyperlink.

Thanks again.