xsl-list

Re: multiple node values not being returned

2005-05-20 05:22:09

David Carlisle wrote:

Do you want to generate text (as here) or element nodes (as in your
original message in this thread) the techniques required are rather
different in the two cases.
All I want is a check if there are any A/Values present in the B node set. If they do exist then I'll do something else. So I dont stop here. Just making my querying more complex step-by-step. This next step will require me to extract nodes and create some text in .html output. But not at present.

           <xsl:value-of select="if ($oVal[contains(.,current())])
             then . else ()"/>

I tried out a few working solutions but kept your original one in case Id need to use it elsewhere. The rest I know... that one I didnt, so kept it. But I think using the statement above saves some more characters on the line and does the same thing. But Ill comment out and keep the earlier one too :).

Thanks
Rahil