xsl-list

Re: apply-templates select and current() question

2005-05-19 11:43:12

On May 19, 2005, at 12:00 PM, Wendell Piez wrote:

Probably it "seems to work" except for problems that may or may not appear related because this test is asking "does my parent have a db:footnote child?", which is true for footnotes but also for siblings of footnotes. "../db:footnote" is short for "parent::node()/child::db:footnote". This isn't quite the same as "am I a db:footnote", but it will be true for all db:footnotes.

Yes, right Wendell.

I've correct the expression to self::db:footnote. For some reason that's never seemed intuitive to me (obviously).

Bruce