xsl-list

RE: How to reference nested complex type

2005-05-19 11:39:04
You're probably posting this message to the wrong forum..but anyways..

I don't think WSDL2Java allows nested complex types; an external scoped
definition would be needed. But let me check on this.

On a side note, why cannot you have this:

<types>
    <xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:bpel:jiap">

    <xsd:complexType name="subsidyAgreementRequestType">
          <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="address" type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="schoolBusArrival" type="xsd:string"/>
          </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:complexType name="syncSubsidyAgreementRequestMsg">

         <xsd:sequence>
          <xsd:element type="tns:subsidyAgreementRequestType" name=
"subsidyAgreementRequest"/>
          <xsd:element type="xsd:string" name="mode"/>
        </xsd:sequence>
      </xsd:complexType>

</types>