xsl-list

Re: A community project, blogging.

2005-05-11 05:41:58

On May 11, 2005, at 12:22 AM, Dave Pawson wrote:

I've put up some ideas to start the ball rolling;
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/blog/index.html

If you are interested, perhaps you could suggest
an area you feel you could develop.

I have a suggestion:

Take a look at Syncato.

It's written in Python and uses Berkeley DB XML for storage and XSLT for display.

Might be worth adapting (I think it's been kind of orphaned), or at least might give some ideas.

Also, there's a new weblog engine called Typo from the Ruby community that makes nice use of AJAX in places (live search, for example).

Bruce