xsl-list

Re: Revision Marking in HTML

2005-05-02 09:26:36
Nadia,

If I recall correctly, David suggested using keys to solve this problem?

If so, post back with the sample input again, but also your XSLT (we need to see the key declaration and possibly how it is used).

Heck, do that anyway -- since if he suggested the other common technique, we need to see where an apply-templates instruction would have to be adjusted.

Of course, best of all would be if you figured out the technique well enough so you wouldn't have to ask. :-> Accordingly, please also direct our attention to whatever still mystifies you in the code you have (almost) working. (Alternatively: research keys, figure it out, fix your code, dance in the hallways, and post us back to say it's fixed.)

You still shouldn't have to use d-o-e.

Regards,
Wendell