xsl-list

Re: Revision Marking in HTML

2005-05-02 05:33:12

Hello again,

I tried David's method, and I found one instance in which is does not work.

I have a section of XML that looks like this:

<section>
      <heading>Head</heading>
      <para>Some Text</para>
      <?xm-insertion_mark_start author="N. Swaby"
time="20041103T124303-0500"?>
      <list>
            <list.item>
                  <para>More Test</para>
            </list.item>
      </list>
      <?xm-insertion_mark_end ?>
      <figure>
            <graphic file="drm044-f2.jpg" width="606" height="276"/>
            <figtitle>Fig</figtitle>
      </figure>
</section>

When I render to HTML, instead of getting:

      <ol>
      </ol>

<!--rest of section here-->

I get:

      <ol>
      </ol>
      <!--rest of section here-->

Does anyone know of a solution to this, or should I just go back to d-o-e?

Nadia Swaby

                      Wendell Piez

                      <wapiez(_at_)mulberry         To:
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

                      tech.com>                cc:

                                               Subject: Re: [xsl] Revision
Marking in HTML
                      2005-04-26 13:51