xsl-list

RE: writing a plugin to access xsl files

2005-06-27 09:30:35
You need to read up on the JAXP transformation interfaces: see
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory in your JDK javadoc documentation.
Specific details for invoking Saxon are at
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/using-xsl/embedding.html

If you prefer to learn from examples, see the TraxExamples.java program in
the samples/java directory.

Information about the JAR files needed is at
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/index/installation.html

It's a good idea to put something like

<xsl:comment>XSLT Processor: <xsl:value-of
select="system-property('xsl:vendor')"/></xsl:comment>

just to make sure you really are running Saxon and not some other XSLT
processor.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/