xsl-list

XSL-FO - Running FOP on the server

2005-06-08 03:02:29
Is it possible to run FOP on the server?

I have a single XML document on the server, populating 2 different Websites. This XML document is also populating a PDF. The PDF is available on the server too but I have to run FOP on my PC and then upload the PDF to the server manually.

I'm amending my XML document on the server using ASP, this process is automated. I need to amend the PDF on the server in a similar fashion - by running FOP on the server or something along those lines.

Does anybody have any ideas of solutions for me?

Thanks, Craig.