xsl-list

Re: Saxon for windows?

2005-06-03 09:37:44
Sorry...  In regards to

chaining together transformations via a Web Service
implementation

I should have emphasized the idea of repeated requests back and forth
across the wire as you had suggested.  Obviously if its one request
that invokes a series of transformations without need to return
anything to the requestor before proceeding then this could work quite
well...

On 6/3/05, M. David Peterson <m(_dot_)david(_dot_)x2x2x(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>