xsl-list

RE: why do I get duplicate <HTML> after xsl:copy ?

2005-06-02 08:58:37
A prior respondent answered your post from a few days ago about the difference between copy vs copy-of (which post, incidentally, clarified things for me as well). Your current issue probably stems from not appreciating the difference between the two. Google found this: http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/xsl_w3celementref.asp

Regards,

--A

Im trying to copy all the contents of an HTML file into another file but I get a duplicate <HTML> tag at the start. Ive tried out loads of options but theres always a duplication of the first <xsl:apply-templates> expression.

My .xsl file begins as such

<xsl:template match="/">
       <xsl:apply-templates select="HTML"/>
   </xsl:template>