xsl-list

RE: A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the value of item

2005-06-01 06:01:57

At this point you run out of information that comes straight
from my head, I'd have to read the spec, and you can do that
as well as me, day job calls:-) note xsl:sequence is making a
string and xsl:value of a text node but you'd need to check
the exact rules for the sequnces in this context...

Ha ha! I've found the limit... (it's taken a few years :)

Seriously though thanks for the pointers.

cheers
andrew