xsl-list

RE: A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the value of item

2005-06-01 04:22:07

(as I was saying before accidentally hitting the key combination for
send....)

I think the reason for the confusion here is specifically that two
adjacent text nodes cannot be implicitly cast (or is that atomized?) to
a single string.

It makes sense that two adjacent integers cannot become a single
integer, as that's nonsense, but I think strings are different.

Maybe it all boils down to that crucial decision to make the default
seperator a ' ' rather than a ''...

cheers
andrew