xsl-list

Bug in Xalan using copy-of on a namespaced attribute?

2005-07-27 07:39:51
Anyone noticed this bug before in Xalan?

Apply the following stylesheet to itself and <x:test x:attr="test" /> is not copied correctly, but <x:test2 attr="test2" /> is.

Does anyone know a work around for this problem? I need the first to work as
well..

Fun thing is that I never noticed it when bypassing the xalan build in xml writer, but collecting the result with SAX instead (standard practice with Cocoon)..

Cheers,
Geert
-----
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>