xsl-list

RE: Outputing a node whose value appears only once

2005-07-18 22:29:55
I fear this is one of those threads where every time your question is
answered, you will change the question... perhaps you could tell us what you
are *really* trying to do.

You can find a value that is in a but not in c by a small modification to
the previous example:

 <xsl:key name="gk" match="c/*" use="."/>

 and testing a node

 <xsl:template match="a/*">
   <xsl:if test="not(key('gk', .))">
     The value is in a but not in c