xsl-list

Re: Refering the processed nodes

2005-07-06 05:10:31
-- Lakshmi narayana <lchintala(_at_)osi-tech(_dot_)com> wrote:
Is it possible to do processing on the resultant
nodes after applying
templates. ie..Can we get the reference of the
    resultant nodes to do further modification.

This is the problem I am trying to solve. I requested
Tommie to share the presentation with us, which a
learned person is about to give at a conference.

Regards,
Mukul

Thanks,
Laxmi Narayana Babu