xsl-list

Handle Session-Parameter in Sitemap for XSL-File

2005-08-28 06:56:51

Hi there!

My idea is, to get an output in a site depending on the session-parameters.

It works fine with the regular parameter from the sitemap in an XSL-Document
like this...

=======================
<map:match pattern="login">
<map:generate type="serverpages" src="home/login/login.xsp" />

<map:transform src="home/login/login2html.xsl">
<map:parameter name="firstname" value="{firstname}" />
</map:transform>
<map:serialize type="html" />

</map:match>

Now I would like to get the session-parameter in an XSL file, without handle it
with an XSP file.

Could anyone tell me if this is possible? And how to get them in my XSL-File?

Thanks,
Dariusz