xsl-list

[ANN] XML AUTHORING TOOLS - TUESDAY AUGUST 30 AT 1PM EDT (internet radio)

2005-08-28 04:58:36
[ANN] XML Authoring - Tuesday Aug 30 1PM EDT (internet radio)

Last week's show "Structured Content: Take Two" was a huge success! Hundreds of you tuned in to hear Pamela Kostur talk about the importance of structured content on the internet's fastest growing technology radio show "Content Management Live!". Many of you sent in questions via email that Pamela didn't have time to answer. Your interest in the topic -- and all those email requests -- caused the show's producers to invite Pamela back September 13 to continue the conversation and answer your questions. Look for an invite soon.

MISSED THE LAST SHOW?
WE'RE RUNNING IT AGAIN THIS TUESDAY, AUGUST 30 AT 2PM EDT
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------- As hurricane Katrina sped toward Florida, some listeners reported a signal loss about 45 minutes into the show. If this happened to you, or you didn't get a chance to listen, you can do so later this week as we will rebroadcast "Structured Content: Take Two" (recorded) at 2pm EDT this Tuesday, August 30 immediately after our regular scheduled show.

THIS WEEK ON "CONTENT MANAGEMENT LIVE!"
XML AUTHORING TOOLS - TUESDAY AUGUST 30 AT 1PM EDT
Join "Content Management Live!" host Scott Draughon and Scott Abel as we discuss XML authoring tools with Bruce Sharpe VP, Product Division, Blast Radius XMetaL and Vince Savard, European Technical Manager, Arbortext Solutions at PTC.

Note: Adobe Systems was our scheduled guest for this show but was unable to participate. Look for Adobe to join us soon to discuss what's new with Adobe and answer questions about the future of FrameMaker.

STRUCTURED CONTENT: TAKE TWO - REPLAY - TUESDAY AUGUST 30 AT 2PM EDT
(rebroadcast of previously recorded show; special guest Pamela Kostur)

NEXT WEEK ON "CONTENT MANAGEMENT LIVE!"
CONTENT MANAGEMENT TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES - TUESDAY SEPT 6 AT 1PM EDT
Join "Content Management Live!" host Scott Draughon and Scott Abel as we discuss content management tools and technologies with Mary LaPlante and Leonor Ciarlone, BlueBill Avisors/The Gilbane Report.

TO LISTEN
---------------
Visit: http://www.mytechnologylawyer.com/radio
(click the flashing "listen live" icon at show time - right side of the page)

FAQs
---------
To ask a question in advance send email to:
radio(_at_)mytechnologylawyer(_dot_)com
To ask a question live, call: 866-MTL-SHOW

ARCHIVED PROGRAMS
----------------------------------
Listen to archived shows: http://www.mytechnologylawyer.com/radio
(select "Past Programs" from left hand navigation)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
--------------------------------------
Real Player or Microsoft Media Player

Download Real Player: http://www.real.com/player/index.html?src=downloadr Download Windows Media Player: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/default.aspx

Hope you tune in! Spread the word...

==================================
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp(_at_)netdirect(_dot_)net      941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com

Events of Interest
Content Management Live!
Six weekly one-hour live radio broadcasts each Tuesday at 1pm EST
Listen live: http://www.mytechnologylawyer.com/radio

FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua, November 7-9, 2005 - RTP, NC
Info: http://www.travelthepath.com/chat/chautauqua.html

DITA 2006, March 23-25, 2006 - Raleigh, NC
http://www.travelthepath.com/dita2006.html