xsl-list

Re: Lightweight XSLT based web framework

2005-08-26 00:07:44
Peter Gerstbach wrote:

I know (and like) cocoon very much, but I need a more simple and
smaller system. All I want to have is the possibility to transform XML
with XSLT, caching of the results and maybe a system that generates
the site-navigation.

That is not a simple system ;-)

An integrated CMS would be nice but is not very important.

Apache Lenya, a CMS on top of Cocoon is exactly what you describe. It will take you half an hour to install on a servlet container and go through the tutorial. I'd reccomend giving a shot in 1.2.x (1.4 is unstable and may give you wrong impressions).

hth,

Manos