xsl-list

SV: MS IXSLProcessor input encoding

2005-08-22 09:41:23
Yes, but did you use IXSLProcessor? Because I can also transform my UTF-8
XML using MSXML for instance, no problem. But when I use IXSLProcessor, I
get the encoding problem. IXSLProcessor seems to read the input as
ISO-8859-1.

/Gabriel

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Joe Fawcett [mailto:joefawcett(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com]
Skickat: den 22 augusti 2005 14:55
Till: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Ämne: RE: [xsl] MS IXSLProcessor input encoding

Gabriel

Me again.

I disagree, as you know I tried all your transforms and they work fine for
me using my stylesheet and your source XML as obtained via the URL you
posted.

Sorry I couldn't solve your problem.

Joe

From: "Gabriel K" <gabriel(_dot_)klappenbach(_at_)bredband(_dot_)net>
To: "XSL-list" <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Subject: [xsl] MS IXSLProcessor input encoding
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:00:31 +0200

After some investigation I have come to the conclusion that IXSLProcessor
always reads it input in ISO-8859-1 (it could also be windows 1252),
regardless of any declarations in ado Stream, XML-file or Byte Order
Mark.

Does anyone agree or disagree with that?

/Gabriel

--~--

--~--