xsl-list

Re: MS IXSLProcessor input encoding

2005-08-22 05:17:50
The XML parser is responsible for that. If your XML file has a proper
encoding, the parser should be able to read it properly if that belongs
to the mandatory encodings (UTF-8 for example, also the default). I am
sure ppl will have some advice if you demonstrate the code you use to
read the XML, but in general this is irrelevant to XSL.

hth,

Manos

I disagree. In general, character encodings cause a lot of problems
when using XSL with content in languages such as Swedish. I have
similar problems with Xalan.

Hans